ALWAYS ENJOY THE JOURNEY AS MUCH AS THE DESTINATION.....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going Buggy

Hi Bloggie!
I just had to tell you all about my little ants school play. Kylenns' Kindergarten class put on a little performance for the parents the other day. When I went I really didn't know much about it, I knew Kylenn had a part in it, but that usually amounts to them saying a line in the middle of a choir song, cute but not usually anything too spectacular.
So I went to the performance. I didn't see Kylenn before they started, but when they came out on stage I saw that he was dressed like an ant, complete with feelers! He looked SO cute. They sang lots of songs about bugs, like "Shoo Fly", and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". He did so good, he was very in to each song and did all the hand motions perfectly!
THEN, at the end they started to sing "The Ants Go Marching". Kylenn and several other children made their way to the back of the stage. I was excited to see what he was going to do when he came out. They did the ants go marching one by one, two by two....five by five, and out comes marching Kylenn, ant costume, feelers, green goggles, and a pink floatie ring in hand! IT WAS SO CUUUUUTE! The whole audience just cracked up when he marched across the stage, and he looked out at everyone with those goggles on and a bashful look on his face. He was the cutest little ant I have EVER seen!

I'm so glad I get to be around for each one of my monkey's events, I wouldn't trade seeing those precious moments for anything Bloggie! My camera died just as Kylenn marched out on stage, of course, but I went home and charged the cam and O.H. got a good video of it that evening when they performed again!

The ants go marching five by five and the little one stops to take a dive...

Your Friend in Texas,
Amanda with an A

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just bet he was the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the cutest ant I'VE ever seen!! I just love that little ant!!! Go KJ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an award waiting for you here! sugarmoon56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete