ALWAYS ENJOY THE JOURNEY AS MUCH AS THE DESTINATION.....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Simply Simple

So Bloggie,
   It occured to me recently that simple is one of my favorite words. Everything I have, everything I do, everything I enjoy can be summed up in that one "simple" word, simple.
   One thing I love to do is travel, and I love to travel...you guessed it, simply. I prefer a car to a plane when going long distances, when going short I prefer a bike or my two feet. Can't get much more simple than that.
   Camping is a wonderful way to practice the art of simple. My most recent camping trips have included a tent, BUT to make it even MORE simple I have just ordered a hammock... I CAN NOT wait for it to arrive! A bed the size of a grapefruit I can take any where! AWESOME!!! I thought I had the market cornered on this simple living stuff, and then...
To my point of this post, on a recent road trip I discovered that there is someone else out there that is using their noodle to think of new ways to live simply. While driving down the road I suddenly feasted my green eyes on THIS sweet ride/home...


   YESSSSSS!
Now that is a beauty Bloggie! You just drive your little bitty truck around with your house in the back, complete with a numbered door! Number SIX!!! That suggests there are five others just like it! Woohoo! Where can I get my hands on one of these babies?
   Then there is the jug on the back, now I ask you bloggie, is that a container for this fabulously simple persons water, OR a portable bathroom? Hmmmm, if only I had been able to ask. I was not fortunate enough to meet our truck/house driver...
Oh well, I'll just continue to dream of owning my own some day. I do also wonder....is there even enough room to lay down? It's cool if there's not, I always have my hammock.
Your friend in Texas,

Amanda with an A

No comments:

Post a Comment